
Once a Kindergarten teacher...always a Kindergarten teacher! Yep, I did it again- I made this adorable onesie for Annabel to wear to celebrate her 100th day! Daniel had one (click here to revisit!)...so of course I had to make one for Annabel, too. She had fun showing it off on our trip Up North to Crystal Falls, Michigan, hence the cheesy hotel blanket she's laying on. Clearly I could have set the scene a little better...but hey, it is part of the memory of where we were and what we were doing on her 100th day...meeting her Great Grandma Ann (who inspired Annabel's name...not sure if I've mentioned that before- we wanted Annabel's name to always remind us of Ben's Grandma Ann, so we pretty much stuck to names with "Ann" as part of it when thinking of names for our baby girl and Annabel was our favorite one!). It was the perfect way to celebrate Annabel's 100th day!
The bottom picture above shows you up close what her onesie looks like. The pictures are in order going down the one and then again starting at the top of the zeros and going counterclockwise- it's such fun to see the growth all at once! (if you click the picture- you can see it really big and it turned out so clear!)
It's hard to believe 100 days have gone by...100, one hundred, one HUNDRED! (okay, now the word "hundred" is starting to sound and look weird- does that ever happen to you?- you say a word enough times and then it just looks strange and wrong?!! well, it happens to me! maybe I'm just weird like that!) - anyway, that's a lot! I've loved each and every day and look forward to many thousands more!!! Happy 100th Day, Annabel!
Below are Daniel and Annabel's 100th day montages side by side...so you can compare both at once. You're welcome. I'm nice like that! In some pictures they look alike, and in some they do not...it's fun to see! Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment