We spent at least an hour outside in the snow for each of a good 3 days straight. After Groundhog's Day on Saturday, the snow just kept sprinkling down, so that we had fresh snow every morning for a few days there and that of course had my kids excited to get back out and play in the snow some more. So, Sunday morning and Monday after lunch (we had music that morning) we were back out playing some more. The kids were shoveling, picking up snow, throwing the snow (they LOVED trying to "get us" with the snow, although we mostly "let" them!), making snow bricks and so on. I have quite the little Eskimos! I just love watching them trudge along in the snow and play, especially Annabel who looks super cute all bundled up and can barely move so when she walks she bops from side to side, too cute. We have a lot of fun outside when there's snow! I'm just so glad we're at least getting some snow this year- I don't think I could have stood a winter with no snow, that would have made me so sad because I know how much fun Daniel has always had in the snow and I wanted Annabel to experience that, too. So, happiness all around!!!
Enjoy lots more snowy pictures! Oh, and when Annabel's hat changes, that's a different day out in the snow; she likes to mix it up a bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment