Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Coloring Easter Eggs

The kids were so excited to color Easter eggs this year- they had been asking for days and days. Having finally boiled eggs for them Friday night, we dyed the eggs this past Saturday morning, to their delight! We had a good time and they were so careful it was so cute! They each got to paint/color 6 eggs because I only did a dozen eggs...they were bummed not to have more eggs to dye, which made me feel bad for not having more, but we barely eat the dozen we have so more seemed silly, still, I felt bad because they were having so much fun. In the end, they just kept painting and dunking their 6 eggs in the colors again and again...resulting in some strange colors for a few eggs, but it was cute to see how they solved the problem for themselves by simply doing all the eggs again and again. I actually loved this! So, we have some colorful eggs in our fridge!








 I love Annabel's expression here!


Annabel's eggs!


 Daniel's eggs!






Annabel's eggs are in the back row of the carton and Daniel's are in the front row. So colorful!


No comments: