Friday, April 14, 2017

You Can't Control It

Annabel turned 6 today! SIX!!! Whoa. (She's already talking about turning 7, I'm all yikes hold the phone don't rush me!!!) She was SO excited to celebrate her birthday at school yesterday (since today was Good Friday, hence no school- how lucky can a birthday girl get?!) and I had commented that I wasn't sure I would let her turn 6. Her reply?

"You can't control it. It's nature. I have to get older!"
Too. cute. This girl. The things she says- love her!

And then she proceeded to do a dance, singing "You can't stop me," complete with hip sashaying. Oh my word. 6 going on 18! My camera happened to be handy. :)



Today was a wonderful day full of sugar, celebrations, fun presents, and doing all things the birthday girl wanted to do! I'll post more stories and pictures later, but according to the birthday girl, it was the "best birthday ever!!" And you know what, it was. She made the whole day so delightful. She said she was going to go to bed dreaming of her birthday wish. What was her wish? "You know I can't tell you," she said. But here's this quick story- yesterday when my friend asked Annabel what her birthday wish was she didn't even hesitate to answer- "To go to Paris." I would love to make that happen someday!

Happy 6th Birthday, darling girl! We love you infinity!





No comments: