Annabel is joining the band! She'll be playing the flute and she is so excited! We finally picked up her flute rental a few weeks ago and she was all smiles checking it out. It was the sweetest. I love to hear her pick it up and make her music. The band director for our school is amazing- we love Mr. Silder! It will be interesting, though, to see how it goes as all lessons are currently virtual (not to mention we didn't get to do the summer band camp that I so love, which really accelerates their learning). So- learning through the screen and via videos- I'm not sure about that, but we're ready to support Annabel in any way we can and she's one eager, happy learner. This is all so exciting!!
Monday, October 5, 2020
Joining the Band!
Labels:
video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment