Life in April...busy days, as always.
I loved this light streaming into my library late one afternoon...
April was a busy month of planning ahead- not only did we get Annabel's surprise birthday tickets to see Hamilton (in August), we also got tickets for us all to see Imagine Dragons!!! (Also in August) Thanks to Annabel's friend, Aggie, for mentioning they were going- because I sure hopped on and grabbed tickets for us, too! (Actually, Annabel Googled it as soon as Aggie mentioned it, and I followed suit- we were totally on board!) We're all so excited- we love Imagine Dragons around here!
Love this boy!! And I love me some Google collages. :)
Daniel finally decided to just move all the Legos from the family room up to his room. Our family room is just not suited to them there with the new couch and he does most of his playing and stop motion creating up in his room nowadays anyway, so it was time to move them. We took lots of pictures first before dismantling it all. The Legos have been in this spot since we first moved in. It was the perfect place for us to play for all these years and I loved it. Now it's sadly empty. The cats LOVE being up there to look out the window (although the Legos there never prevented them anyway- they just have more space now, haha).
Our puzzle for April. This was a really fun one. I started it toward the end of my illness very early in April and finished it within days, that's how fun it was!
Our kitty company!
I mentioned before that Annabel ended Spring Break catching the same virus Ben and I had had over break (which we tested and were negative for COVID), and of course, before she could go back to school, she had to get tested, too. We used the new at-home tests for her, now that those are allowed. For school, you just take a picture and send the photo proof, then whenever she feels better she can go back. She stayed home three days and then went back, mask on through the end of the week. Annabel had the quickest recovery of all us, lucky girl. I was so thankful she pulled through so well!
Daniel's spring pictures turned out so great! I loved them. I ended up ordering this first one. His hair looks great long like this- we all love it! His smile is what did it for me, though- this is just such a great picture of Daniel!
Because Annabel was sick and didn't go back to school, we got three bonus days with Essie!
This is Ziggy when we get home from the grocery store- literally rubbing allll over the grocery bags!
This is Ziggy during one of his wigging out moments- he was attacking some invisible enemy in the corner above the fridge- and literally going crazy doing so. It's so darn funny to watch! He does this from time and time and we always crack up!
Annabel got new shoes in April and guess what? She wears a bigger size than I do! We ordered a 5 1/2 and a 6 in this sneaker. The 6 was a better fit, she said. So, I'm keeping the 5 1/2 for myself! They fit me perfectly and they are really comfortable, too. She said it was fine for me to match, lol!
Finished puzzle!! The whimsical details were just so fun in this puzzle!
Big news for us- We have a landscaping plan! I'm so excited to see how it turns out! This was the drawing we were given for the design in the front yard, after our consultation. Then I took the names of the plants, found pictures of them online since many were new to me, and created the plan in pictures below for myself to envision. It was so fun to do this. We can't wait till they come and put it all in! (They will also be doing work in the back, but we didn't get drawings for that, since it's not as detailed as the front- just a few different varieties along the back fence to help with privacy and the flooding we get back there.)
Our neighborhood has an outdoor cat in the area and she came along by our house for a couple days. Our cats were going pretty crazy with her presence- they were very keen to watch her.
I started following these kittens on Instagram and they were just so darn cute. It was fun to tune in every day and watch them play and grow. The kids both asked about them every day, too. This was one picture I just loved.
Annabel is often under a cat when we watch TV. They LOVE to snuggle her.
Ziggy was perfectly cozy on Daniel's backpack one day.
Middle school orientation! I cannot believe this is happening!
Look closely...there's a Cosmo cradled in Daniel's lap!! Cosmo LOVES to be in this spot. It's so funny.
More collages! :)
The official spring picture for Daniel! I just love it.
Another day, back in Daniel's lap!
Annabel's Girl Scout Troop did a service project one day after school, helping a local food pantry stock their shelves. It was a good experience for them and Annabel had a good time! One of our school's boy scout troops joined them, too.
Daniel made a conveyor belt out of Legos. He's always so clever this way! We had fun playing around with that!
I had this tub of random stuff that needed to get put away and Ziggy LOVED sitting on top of it all. I cannot imagine it was even a little comfortable, but as we say, if he fits he sits. :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
%20(Medium).jpg)
%20(Medium).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
%20(Medium).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment