Ben and I went to visit baby Graham early in November. This was the first time Ben got to meet him, too. I made sure not to hog the baby- Ben held him, too! We had a really nice visit. It goes by so fast- the visit and his getting bigger!
And now another visit for me! I love these times when I can pop over for a visit while my sister is not working during these new baby months. I try to go every week and it's just such precious time. Graham was awake for a while this time and it's so fun to watch him take in the world. It's also the sweetest to watch him sleep. And I just love how animated and playful Hannah is. My visits are just the best! I get the best of all the worlds- baby and toddler both!
Hannah is SO sweet with Graham!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment