Tuesday, April 22, 2025

A Golden Easter/Birthday Party

Easter fell around Annabel's birthday this year, so we celebrated both together with a family party. I gave my kids their Easter baskets- filling them up will never get old, it's too fun! And then our family guests arrived in short order for Easter brunch and birthday fun! Annabel opened presents, and we partied, people chatted, kids played. It was a good time. I say it every time, I think, but it's always lovely to have everyone at our house together a couple times a year for these parties. I'm going to keep making them happen!

AND I have to share the most fun news- Hannah discovered our playroom for the first time this time, too! She LOVED it up there! It was SO cute and such fun! I loved seeing that room in action with the cousins all having fun up there! 

Enjoy our pictures! 

First up, Easter with teens, who sleep in... they got fun baskets of goodies!


Party time! Gold balloons! Presents!! Cake!





I love this darling picture of two cute girls!!



Hannah has a camera that prints pictures and she'd brought it with to the party. They left us with these two cute pictures- I love them!

Hannah having fun in the playroom!! The Hot Wheel track was a huge hit!




Hannah loved the loft, too!

This cute selfie is a new favorite picture of mine!


Google collage- so cute!

Happy Birthday again, Annabel! It's been so fun celebrating you!

No comments: