Monday, November 5, 2012

Costume Fun at Music!

Ms. Kirsten invited us to wear our costumes to music class last week and you can bet we took her up on that. Daniel was very excited to show her his costume, Annabel was more than happy to dress up, and I was excited to get more than one wear's worth out of these awesome costumes! Happiness all around! It was also fun to see all the other costumes the kids wore and of course Ms. Kirsten modified many of our regular songs to go with the Halloween theme, so that was fun, too. Annabel loved the "trick-or-treat" version of a song that we love, called Ram Sam Sam- that song was sung all week at home. So this particular music class was even more fun!

Ms. Kirsten LOVED Daniel's costume of course. She even took a picture of it! And her favorite part of the costume was the back, with the garbage bags (I don't mind saying that I mentally patted myself on the back for thinking of this cute detail- hehe!). Anyway, Daniel was so proud to show his costume off and he proudly wore it into the building and back out to the car. I was just so excited that he was so excited about his costume and so proud of it- this made it all so sweet and so perfect!

Annabel loved when Ms. Kirsten got the parachute out. That was a lot of fun, made even more magical with everybody looking so super cute in their costumes. And of course my kids both love playing with the instruments, too. Enjoy a few cute pictures!

My two cute kids!



 Here's Daniel and Ms. Kirsten! We think she's great!


Me and my two kiddos!


 Ms. Kirsten read the kids a Halloween story, which my kids both loved. It was so cute to see them both so eager to go up to her and see the story.


Parachute fun!


 I LOVE Annabel's expression here!


Instrument play time!




Heading back out to the car!



Annabel is demonstrating the trick-or-treat version of the Ram Sam Sam song we learned in music class! (I described & linked this song in my other Halloween posts.) This is the "ooleygooleygooleygoo" part with the tickles!


 And here's the "trick-or-treat" part where you clap! She's so happy and proud of herself!


No comments: