We had our Fall Photo Shoot with Uncle Jason a few weekends ago. A friend on Facebook had done some pictures at this place called St. James Farm (we later went on a Halloween morning hike there, too- I posted about that already)...it caught my eye because of the caboose they have there. I knew Daniel would think that was pretty cool, so we took Jason on an adventure there and I think the pictures turned out great! So many to choose from, too. We focused mostly on Daniel, for his 4 year pictures, but we also got some great ones of Annabel, the two siblings together, and of course our family, too! And now I must get busy framing...one of these days! Enjoy tons of pictures! Thank you, Jason!
Jason gave us so many choices- original photo, black and white, and an effect. I have to say I love this picture of my kids and I really don't know which way I like it best, so here's all three!!
One of my faves! A great smile!
I like this one, too- I love how he's looking at the dandelion.
Dandelions are Annabel's favorite! We knew they'd catch her attention!
Fun tossing leaves!
This is another favorite of mine...just that natural, candid, pure joy captured so beautifully!
Family fun!
Great family pictures!
And of course what's a family picture without someone (Daniel in this case) being silly!
I love this picture, too!
Daniel had a bean in his pocket (from those pods you see him carrying in the other pictures) and he kept making sure it was there!
I also love this picture of my two wonderful, adorable kidlets!
Silly Time!








.jpg)















.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)



.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment