As part of all the birthday fun we had with Birthday #5, I went to school with Annabel that Friday after her birthday and we had a wonderful time together. We played outside, shoveling rocks into a bucket. We even hiked in the forest behind her school, looking for signs of Spring and listening for woodpeckers. Annabel and her friend, Pearl, were twins, since they coordinated wearing their new Fancy Nancy shirts together that day- oh it was so cute to see the girls' delighted faces and their sweet hugs for each other. Annabel and I played all sorts of games and with all sorts of little toys during our work times, while also completing a few land & water forms coloring sheets. It was Annabel's turn for Show & Tell that day and she did a great job sharing her favorite game- Uno, her favorite book- a Fancy Nancy book, and a disappearing coin magic trick which she demonstrated over and over for the kids to their delight! We brought in her birthday treat- Birthday Cake Oreos! We read a story to the class, too-
A Birthday For Bear. The kids sang some cute songs and did the oh-so-adorable
Boa Constrictor poem by Shel Silverstein, too.
And it was also Annabel's turn to do her favorite job- the backpack team! A great morning at school all around! I'm so glad I had the chance to go again- I always love my mornings there.
(We'll just ignore the little fact that this was my last time visiting that preschool...since I have a, sniff sniff, Kindergartner now!!)
Playground rock shoveling fun!
Annabel will go down this slide over and over again!!
Twins!
Linking toys!
Patterns with clothespins!
Show & Tell: Disappearing Coin Magic!
Birthday Girl!
I'm being eaten by a boa constrictor...
oh fiddle, he's up to my middle!
Oh heck, he's up to my neck!
Oh dread, he's up to mpfmmmfmm!
Backpack team!
No comments:
Post a Comment