Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Need a Laugh?

Here are two things from Daniel that made me laugh recently. Maybe you need a good laugh too!

This one made me chuckle (and also feel a little sad). It is probably a pretty honest indication of how Daniel feels about school. Poor kid. Wish I could wave a magic wand and make him more excited about school. I will say- he's also pretty obsessed with jails and police and SWAT teams lately, so that may have had a part in this illustration as well. I love the video camera in the corner!


And then there's this video! Hilarious, I think! I was laughing out loud when I downloaded and watched this for the first time while the kids were in school. I didn't even know Daniel had made this video. Ben came in from the other room and asked what I was laughing at so hard. I showed him- and then we were both cracking up! Check it out!







No comments: