Saturday, July 6, 2019

School's Out!

School's out...well, it's been out for a long while as I finally post this, but, yes, hooray for summer! Annabel ran out happy and ready for summer! Summer meant road trips we were all VERY excited for! Daniel was very glad school was over, too! Can you believe I have a third grader and a FIFTH grader? I can't. I already have tears in my eyes thinking about Daniel being in his last year of elementary school next year. I can't even.

Anyway, just a few treasures for the end of year. Our last day hugs, Annabel's last school writing project (poetry!), and as a bonus- our last archery class, too, the one where we got to pop balloons and aim for "William Tell's" apple! So fun!


Annabel's haiku...Annabel in a nutshell, too!
I like to write books.
Writing makes me feel happy.
Writing is so calm.


Vacations are on the mind! 

Variety of things to do
Awesome
Colorful scenery
And with family
Time to explore
Important part of life
Outdoor adventures
Nature hike


A shape poem! 

Bright and shining in my eyes
hot on a sunny bright day
above all the stars!


Archery class fun!




No comments: