Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without any Legos!
This cute tree was one of my Lego sets.
Yes, even I get Legos for Christmas. I LOVE Legos!
(I have my eye on the new Lego bookstore now...I mean how perfect is that!)
This cute tree was one of my Lego sets.
Yes, even I get Legos for Christmas. I LOVE Legos!
(I have my eye on the new Lego bookstore now...I mean how perfect is that!)
Annabel was very busy with her new 3D pen! She loves it.
The cats are mighty curious about it, too.
Daniel was very busy building his Lego sets over break. Kitties were often nearby!
Annabel had fun doing handstands in her new shirt...take a closer look!
Aunt Christina gave Annabel quite the boatload of tie-dye headbands- every color you can imagine was in this pack, it was a rather extensive and amazing collection! So fun. Annabel was so excited to get this! She loves wearing them and choosing different colors. I took this picture when she was sitting next to me, taking a break from doing family room gymnastics, and when I looked at this picture afterwards, I thought gosh how old she looks. She just looks so sweet and so grown up in this picture.
That seems to be all the pictures I took over break, but trust me, we were busy and had fun!









No comments:
Post a Comment