We finally got a BIG snowfall early in February!
We went sledding once, but mainly the kids played in the snow pile in our front yard making many connected tunnels and dugouts. It was so fun! And very cold. I watched them play outside for a while and then I went inside and watched from windows, to Annabel's chagrin- she was pointing at me and then outside to get me to come back out again! Too funny.
I was so glad the kids were out there in the snow, just like always- it made my heart happy. Their snow energy and love never ceases to amaze me. And this tunnel system...it was pretty amazing. They worked so hard at this and just had the most fun.
And now I bring you pictures you can enjoy from the warmth of your home!
I'm inside watching now, for the next several pictures. Annabel wants me to come back out, as evidenced by her pointing and then later trying to hide so I have to go out to see her. All good attempts, haha. They worked eventually- I just needed to warm up a little!!
A peak at the kids' hard work once I'm back outside! It's all so cool!
And of course we were back out there the next day, making the finishing touches on the very cool tunnel system!
Daniel and I made a video tour for you, too!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
%20(Medium).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
%20(Medium).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
%20(Medium).jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment