Thursday, March 29, 2012

Congratulations, Aunt Christina!

My sister Christina will be thoroughly embarrassed I'm posting this on here, but we're all just so excited for her...she was honored today at work as Employee of the Year for 2011!! We all surprised her at the awards ceremony they had this afternoon- she didn't know she was receiving this award and she certainly didn't know we were coming! It was such fun to be there for her. Daniel really wanted to come when I told him Aunt Christina was getting an award, but instead, he and Annabel helped me make a card for her. The card turned out super cute! I made little posters that said "Congratulations" and "Aunt Christina" for the kids to hold...you can see how that turned out- exactly as I had thought and hoped it would, seriously...it was perfect! I had wanderers, spellers, tasters, you name it- it happened, and that just made it all so cute!

Congratulations, Christina!

No comments: