Saturday, July 25, 2015

The Children Were Nestled All Snug in Their Beds...

Today was a beautiful day for our family...we're in our new house for good! Hooray!! It feels SO good to be here. Love it already. Feathering our nest has been so fun. And the kids are thrilled to be here- they simply could not wait for today to come!!! That alone felt so good in my heart. Nighttime has arrived, our first night in the house...sigh. We're home.

The children are nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of fun memories dance in their heads and mama settles in for a good long read in her bed... Sweet dreams to all and to all a good night!

We can't wait to start making memories here...we started off great with pizza dinner, and a movie night (Night At the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian) tonight, projected on the wall of our family room, too- SO fun!

More updates will come soon, this is just the beginning of our moving adventure after all. And I'll be back with a picture for this post, but I don't have my camera cord to upload pics- so, check back again for updates to this post, too. :) I just couldn't wait to put up my first post in our new home.

'K, I'm back with a couple pictures of our first night home! More pics again soon!



Welcome home, my dear family.

No comments: