Saturday, July 11, 2015

There's a New Baby in the World Today...

There's a new baby in the world today...Congrats to Brian and Amelia on their beautiful, sweet baby girl, Josephine! Josie is just the cuddliest baby! I looooved my time with her this afternoon, pretty much holding her nonstop! I was quite glad I didn't have to share. :) And I really didn't want to leave! We bonded very well...she likes me. Holding an hours old baby is just the best. Time just falls away and nothing else matters much- it's just such a pure moment, holding this new little person.

I'm just SO happy for Brian and Amelia!

Enjoy the new baby pics! (I sort of hogged Josie while I was there, so much so that after my brother had to step out for a bit I realized I never got any of my own pics of him with her...I had to borrow from their Facebook album- thanks guys! Catch you next time, Brian! I'm sure I'll get to see her again...)

Welcome to the world, Josie! You have a wonderful family who loves you so very much already!

Sweet baby Josie





Josie and her mommy, Amelia!


Josie and her daddy, Brian!


Josie and me!

No comments: