Wednesday, September 14, 2011

CUTE Videos!

Here are some adorable videos of Annabel taken the past couple days!

We think it's so cute the way Annabel plays peek-a-book with us! She really does play. It's been going on for a while, too. I think it's just taken me this long to actually fully realize that she really is playing a game with us, that she seems to really understand what she's doing and how to play. She will cover her face with just about anything, hide behind it with a big smile, and wait for us to "find" her; and if we take too long to find her she gets a tad bit upset- so of course we're right there playing with her over and over and over again, or as Daniel would say, again & again!









Nobody makes Annabel laugh quite like her brother! I don't seem to have the same touch he does. I guess I don't do anything that strikes her as funny, but Daniel sure seems to. Of course she is always watching him and smiling when he's nearby- I wonder if he knows how much she seems to already love him. Here are a few videos of Annabel's adorable laughs, as well as snippets of what Daniel is doing that is cracking her up. There are a few seconds here and there where Annabel doesn't seem to know if she wants to laugh or cry, as if it hurts to laugh so much! She must get that from me- I can laugh so hard I start to cry, more so than Ben. Anyway, enjoy this CUTEness!





This one ends with Daniel whispering that there's a spider (it was already dead) in the basement. Cracks me up!







I think this is the best one of Annabel's laughs, mostly because that ball isn't in her face! Daniel was having a ball with that pie tin and for whatever reason that was making Annabel just crack up! Like I said, it actually looks like it's hurting Annabel to laugh that much! Too funny!




No comments: