We've been checking out the library's different programs lately. We've been to a play time (that was LOTS of fun and we'll go again!), a story/art time (that was just okay), and then last week we went to a play time specifically for building blocks. That was pretty fun, but as I suspected, just the same as we have at home pretty much. Still, Daniel enjoyed playing with their different blocks. We also had fun checking out some new books and even got to play on their computers, which Daniel really enjoyed. We'll have to make time for the computers again soon!
Annabel was such a good girl for our whole library visit, too. Lately she's been even calmer in the K'tan carrier, which she's always done well with anyway. Now I'm actually allowed to stand still a little more. She used to really fuss if I stopped moving even for a second- I had to be constantly moving around, which isn't always possible. Our last couple times using the K'tan were for pretty stationary activities and she did well both times. I was impressed...and very glad that we're progressing nicely in using the K'tan. She's still really happy in it and I'll use it as long as I can!


No comments:
Post a Comment