Monday, October 24, 2011

Photo Shoot 1

Last week we did part one of Annabel's 6-month-old and Daniel's 3-year-old photo shoot. We had planned to go to the local lake and do pictures outside, mostly focusing on Daniel there, and then go to Jason's studio for more pictures, mostly focusing on Annabel there. Well, it was a very drizzly cold rainy day, so we abandoned the outdoor pictures and just did studio pictures.

Daniel was surprisingly cooperative for his pictures at the studio, even if we did get some goofy grins- I was just so glad he actually sat there for more than a few pictures. And we did get some adorable very-characteristic-of-Daniel pictures. I love him for who he is!

But I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures Jason took of my two kids together- those turned out so wonderfully and just make my day every time I look at them. The pictures warm my heart. Daniel and Annabel really are that adorable together. Daniel really is that sweet with Annabel and I love that Jason captured that!

Annabel...well, she's in that super chatty stage so her mouth is always WIDE open, like she's catching flies, and this photo shoot was no exception. At least I got some good laughs- and those wide open mouth pictures do capture her "smile" and expression at the moment. It's just that she smiles ALL the time at home, those sweet adorable happy smiles, and we had a hard time getting her to really smile like she always does. I was frustrated. But of course Jason came through as he always does and got some absolutely precious pictures of Annabel. Melt. My. Heart.

And if you know me by now, you already know there are TONS of pictures to share here! With over 80 to choose from, well, I couldn't pick just a few...

Enjoy! Photo shoot part 2 coming up!

A typical smirk for Daniel!


My favorite picture of Daniel from this shoot...what a GREAT smile!


My favorite picture of my two kids!


And I LOVE this one too!


Ooh- and this one too!
See...I couldn't just pick one! Now which one do I frame?!

Ben's favorite one- totally captures Daniel's playfulness with Annabel!
And you can see what I mean...Annabel's catching flies!



This picture cracks me up every time!


So sweet.


Now there's a smile!


And another adorable smile! I like this one!


Some kind of grin!


I think THIS is my favorite picture of Annabel...what a sweetie!
I just want to pick her up and snuggle her!
I love her pose, too!
And I have to thank my Aunt Kathy, Annabel's great-aunt (and both hers and my middle namesake), for the sweet vintage outfit. I absolutely love it and I knew the moment I received it that I would use it for pictures!



I love Annabel's sweet expression here!
She was so busy watching her brother for much of her photo shoot, and in some cases, that gave us the cutest expressions!


This is another favorite of mine.


What a goofy expression! I'm not even sure what she was thinking or looking at!


Now THAT'S my sweet Annabel's smile!
Another favorite of mine!


I loved this sweater on Annabel...but I think I pushed Annabel's limit with three outfits! Still, we got some sweet ones. I like this next picture because it shows how big and blue her eyes are!


This is another favorite of Ben's...I like her grin.


And we're catching flies again...but at least her eyes are sparkling and she looks like she's having fun!


I took this picture back at home because I was determined to make Annabel really smile, like she usually does! Of course she did!

No comments: