Monday, December 19, 2011

Cutie Pie Annabel

Here's a collection, and I do mean collection- there's a bunch!- of cute pictures of Annabel from the past couple weeks. She's a busy girl and quite the cutie pie! Enjoy!

Annabel loves this sports center- it has a rattle football that she just thinks is so much fun and she loves the music it makes when you score a basket, which of course she can't do so I push the button for her.


I think it's so cute the way she lifts toys up in the air.


What a great smile! And you can sort of see one of her teeth (this was before the other tooth became more visible also) if you click and make the picture bigger.


Daniel loves this step ladder and so does Annabel! She was absolutely tickled to have climbed up to check it out!


Annabel is very good at scooting backwards. One day she'd scooted herself under one of our kitchen chairs...


And even got stuck! She was pretty frustrated that she couldn't scoot back anymore!


Daniel and Daddy were outside doing some cleaning up on our deck a while back and of course Annabel had to be right there to watch what Daniel was doing!


LOVE these sunny window photos! Such precious expressions!



Every now and then Annabel's eyes look SO big and SO blue! This picture was taken while we waited for Daniel to be done with his class one Friday morning.


Ben actually went in to his real office for a holiday lunch party recently, so he wasn't home. We had to go to our holiday music class and Annabel was still sleeping. I had to wake up my poor baby, I waited until the last possible minute I could have (I NEVER wake Annabel- I have a thing about waking babies, I NEVER do it, and she sleeps so poorly and so lightly that I really truly never do this!) and since I was in there anyway, I couldn't resist a picture of my sleeping beauty. I love the way she sleeps with her hands behind her head like that- it's so cute and she looks so relaxed and peaceful. Her feet are usually crossed, too. Annabel did just fine with me waking her up; thank goodness I have children who wake up so happily. (They didn't get that from me!)


I LOVED Annabel's penguin outfit- I couldn't get over how cute she looked!


Annabel actually sat like this for a whole meal one day- it was too cute!


This is Annabel doing her spoon trick- she bounces the spoon up and down in her mouth. It's pretty funny. You have to see it in action- video below!


I was doing laundry one afternoon and Annabel was playing in the loft area. I came out to find her standing up against this cabinet....she was very curious about it! Good thing it's baby proofed!




Here's Annabel doing her spoon trick! Silly girl!





This little video was too cute not to share...Annabel is just sitting so cute next to Minnie for her 8 month photo shoot.







Here's a snippet of Santa Annabel crawling...this was when she had just learned to crawl. You can see how deliberate each movement is. She's much better now, although she still isn't really crawling across the room per se. Annabel just crawls to something very nearby or to us, or sometimes she'll just crawl with fusses as a way to get us to pick her up or help her stand up. Anyway, it's just so cute to watch her!






No comments: