Friday, December 2, 2011

Step by Step!

Yep...Only 7 1/2 months old and Annabel is already taking steps! Yeesh!

We brought Daniel's walk & ride car (the one he got for his 1st birthday; he was just learning to walk at that time...Annabel is WAAAY ahead of him!) inside the other day for Annabel to use to practice walking (yeah, I know- can you believe I'm actually encouraging her?! but she's SO ready and SO determined...so who am I to stop her?!). Annabel is very curious about the "new" toy of course. And she is actually taking a few steps believe it or not! Check it out! Oh- and she's quite chatty these days, too- you'll hear that as well!





Today, while I was out enjoying a wonderful shopping day with my mom and my Aunt Kathy, Annabel took a few steps for Ben! Glad he caught it on video! You can really see Annabel taking a few steps in the first video, and in the second video you can see how she's really taking everything in, checking it all out, being curious, and then deciding to take a step and cruise to the next nearby "toy"! Check it out...













One more video...Annabel also LOVES to walk while holding onto our hands, too. She's getting very good at doing this, although in this video she has slippery socks on and Ben has a three year old in the middle, too! Still, you get the idea! Annabel really does pull us along- it's all her, we're not doing much other than holding her hand. She's taking off!










I simply cannot get over how quickly my baby is growing up!

Oh- and here's a glimpse of Annabel's first tooth! It's tiny and still making its way up...but you can see it. Click the picture to make it bigger!

No comments: