Check her out!
Ready to go...
Up & up she goes!
She's so proud of herself when she gets to the landing!
In other FUN news, Annabel took her first steps on Wednesday night! Three little steps (during which she was crying because she wanted me to keep holding her, not put her down!) but still her first steps- right back into my arms! So exciting! I hated that she was crying, but I guess it gave her the right motivation. As I said before, it won't be long now! But first, our little girl needs to get over the fever and cold that she caught earlier this week which have wiped her out for the past day and a half. Poor baby. She has absolutely no desire to walk or even play right now- she has just been sleeping all day! As I said before, can't we catch a break? Strep, appendicitis, fevers & colds...we seriously need to be quarantined!


No comments:
Post a Comment