Saturday, July 7, 2012

Annabel's 2nd Haircut

Last week I took the kids to get their hair cut. They were both getting pretty desperate. And honestly, with the hot weather we've been having, it was something we could do indoors to stay cool! I had Daniel go first so Annabel could watch him and warm up to the stylist and the whole idea of a haircut. Then it was Annabel's turn and she sat down willingly and proceeded to do awesome the whole time! Annabel was so patient, sat so still, enjoyed her snacks, and even made friends with the stylist, smiling at her, excitedly "driving" the car, and so on. Annabel did great! I was so proud of her. And she LOVED the balloon she got, just like her big brother. They had a ball with those once we got home!

Here are some snapshots from during Annabel's haircut...








And of course the first thing Annabel did afterwards, when I put her back in the stroller, was rub her hands all over her hair, messing it up!



Fun with the balloon at home!



No comments: