Coming up in January...Annabel has big news...she gets to move up a level in gymnastics! She was in Preschool One and now she's graduated to Preschool Two. She is VERY excited. This means she can now go to class at the same time as Daniel- this was huge for her! She loves this. I now have free days with Annabel on all the days she does not go to school. We'll be looking for ways to stay busy...playing at home a lot I'm sure, but I'm hoping some morning play dates will work out, we'll go library story times, maybe try out the indoor pool at the park district...I've some ideas in mind.
Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Ballet Class Finale!
Annabel's ballet class is finally over! I say finally because it was sort of a blah kind of class. It was a loooong session (all of Fall basically). There were a few weeks in there when Annabel did not even want to go. When she was there she was fine of course. She liked the dancing. (She dances ALL the time at home!) She liked wearing her ballet outfits and shoes. But from the parent's perspective, the class was boring as heck, the girls learned very little, and so on. We are glad to be done with it. I was not going to sign her up for Winter/Spring sessions anyway, because those sessions must pay for and participate in the recital and I really wanted NO part of that. So it all worked out just fine. Annabel got a taste of ballet, it gave her something to do on one of the days she was not in school, but now we'll move on. We did get to go in on the last class day and see a little dance (that I think they "learned" that very day and basically they copied their teacher anyway, but still, it was cute). Annabel was very excited that Daddy, Mommy, AND Grandma Cheryl would all get to come in and see her. That in itself was fun for Annabel. And it was a hoot for us to watch! Check out the pictures below!
Coming up in January...Annabel has big news...she gets to move up a level in gymnastics! She was in Preschool One and now she's graduated to Preschool Two. She is VERY excited. This means she can now go to class at the same time as Daniel- this was huge for her! She loves this. I now have free days with Annabel on all the days she does not go to school. We'll be looking for ways to stay busy...playing at home a lot I'm sure, but I'm hoping some morning play dates will work out, we'll go library story times, maybe try out the indoor pool at the park district...I've some ideas in mind.
Coming up in January...Annabel has big news...she gets to move up a level in gymnastics! She was in Preschool One and now she's graduated to Preschool Two. She is VERY excited. This means she can now go to class at the same time as Daniel- this was huge for her! She loves this. I now have free days with Annabel on all the days she does not go to school. We'll be looking for ways to stay busy...playing at home a lot I'm sure, but I'm hoping some morning play dates will work out, we'll go library story times, maybe try out the indoor pool at the park district...I've some ideas in mind.
Labels:
video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment