Friday, December 5, 2014

Fall Photoshoot

We did our Fall Photo-shoot with Jason back in October and the pictures turned out wonderfully! I thought I'd share, finally!- sorry it's taken so long to get to it! Annabel was totally into taking pictures that day; just the way she'd look at Jason, as if to say "what do you want me to do next?" was too cute- she clearly loved it all! Daniel was very NOT into taking pictures, he was cold (it was really chilly that day), not in the mood, etc. etc. but we got through it and managed to get some cute ones of him, too, of course!



I love this up close pic of those big blues of Annabel's!!




This is my favorite family picture- the kids' faces are just full of delight and cheer!



Great smile on Daniel! That lion was sure not going anywhere. He's in all the pictures!


Love my happy running girl!



Such cutie-pies!



Leaf throwing! We got some great candids here!



The expression on Daniel's face here is too cute! Reminds me of when he was little.



I zoomed up close on this one because it's such a great picture of Daniel- would you just look at that beautiful happy face! Favorite pic of him from this shoot!



Daddy and son- loooove this picture!





Annabel is winking.


My sweet girl- love this one, too!


Annabel could have done this all day!


Daniel is just so snuggly these days- I love it.


As we were finishing up and on the way to our car, we happened upon this family riding their horses on the path around the lake we were at. They were very nice and let the kids- well, only Annabel would- pet the horse and even sit on her and take a ride. Annabel was pretty enchanted at the moment, though I'm not convinced she'd do it again. She got to feed the horse a treat to say thank you for the ride- and she made sure to tell us she definitely does not want to do that again. Anyway, it was a fun way to end our photo shoot!




No comments: