Monday, November 25, 2013

An Amazing Rainbow "Outside!!!"

I just had to share these pictures of the beauty we saw after the crazy weird storms last weekend! Annabel was beyond excited to see the rainbow- she told Grandma Mary Kay that night at dinner that she saw a "rainbow OUTSIDE!!!!" It was too cute- I loved her enthusiasm for the fact that the rainbow was OUTSIDE! There were actually two rainbows which you can see best in the first picture (it faded fast!). We could also see the whole arc of the rainbow, which you can tell best in the second picture. And if you look really closely, or maybe not too closely because then it just gets blurry and like you're "seeing" things- but that bottom rainbow was actually a few rainbows stuck together (like- red orange yellow green blue purple & red orange yellow green blue purple again)- you may have to click to the picture to make it bigger and really see this, or else just take my word for it! It was an amazing rainbow! So glad I thought to look! Just wow! The kids were so excited!




No comments: