Friday, January 25, 2019

Happy New Year 2019

We rang in the new year with games, movies, and fondue! Annabel also took some sweet time to look over the daily journal she kept all year last year. It was fun to see what she'd written on any given day, often with capital letters and hundreds of exclamation marks! Very girly. Too cute. She's excited to continue a daily journal this year, too- we found an adorable kitten calendar this time.

Here's hoping for a wonderful new year that lifts us all!

Fondue time!



Annabel reading her daily journal.


Daniel reading a comic.


Adorable sleeping cute kitty.


This picture. I have one of Annabel just like it from when she was a baby. I know exactly what she was wearing (a pink footie pajama with flowers all over it), her hands are crossed just like this, she's sleeping in my arms, she's facing the other way though, and the lighting is just the same as this picture. I can totally see it. I couldn't find it just now in a quick search of my pictures (I have SO many pictures), but I know the one. It was still a fun jog of my memory! I think it's funny when images or memories spring to mind at any given time.


UPDATE (4/10/19): I found it!! 
So super sweet!


Kid-wine time!! Annabel very much remembered this from last year and couldn't wait to have it again this time around.


Daniel did not want kid-wine; he just continued reading his comic until it was midnight and he could finally go to bed. He was a little over the whole let's watch the clock turn midnight at this point, but he didn't exactly want to go to bed before then either, so he stayed up with us, kept us company. It was nice to ring in the new year all together as a family.


New Year's Day. Ziggy loves being carted around. Like a baby. This cracks me up!

No comments: