Daniel sure has come a long way with his trombone playing. It's been amazing to see his progress, really. Playing with a whole band isn't easy either (that's another level of playing for sure), but he did an amazing job and we're so proud of him! I had tears in my eyes watching him play. We were glad Grandma Cheryl & Grandpa Gary and Grandma Mary Kay & Grandpa Larry could all come to the concert, too! Next one is in March! Looking forward to it already.
Way to go, Daniel! You sound great these days!!
Waiting for the concert to begin.
What a group! I estimate 90% of the kids are in band and orchestra in the 4th grade alone. This concert also included 5th graders as well. That's a LOT of kids. (It was a lot of grown-ups, too! But we had great seats up in the bleachers- I could see just fine and was perfectly happy there!)
They sound great for their first big concert!
After the concert was over, musicians stayed in their chairs for a photo op! Such a nice picture!
Videos for you! Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment