Fall is officially here and with a bang of chilly weather, too! We've already had to wear winter coats and break out the hats and gloves (Annabel had a soccer game in very chilly weather- hence the winter coats). Last Wednesday promised 74 degrees and sunny and I had high hopes of taking advantage of that warmth and going to the pumpkin patch, so after Ben's meeting that afternoon was cancelled, we dashed to the pumpkin farm. The kids had fun picking out their pumpkins, large and small. And of course I couldn't help but think how we'd been coming here since
Daniel was a toddler! That's a lot of years! And
Annabel as a baby- gosh I remember how warm it was that year, too! Anyway, always a fun quick trip with my family!
In the Halloween mood now...
the kids are sketching out ideas for their Halloween costumes!
Better get working on those!
No comments:
Post a Comment