Here are a few pictures!
This first set of pictures was on a particularly windy day. It didn't feel windy when we left the house, but it sure was down by the lake! This didn't faze Annabel that much- she gave it her best shot! And then Ben towed her. Daniel rode with Ben in the big double kayak, while I sat and read a book on land! I would have gone with, but it just isn't exactly all that feasible anymore with the kids all growing! It's just as fun for me to watch them and hear their stories when they get back. They always see fun things.
This past Labor Day weekend, Ben took Annabel out for a kayaking adventure some distance away from home, so they could go out in the canal. Something different and Annabel is always up for adventure. (Daniel wasn't in the mood to go, which was fine- he and I just played Legos!) Annabel and Ben had a great time. The canal was a peaceful place to go and it wasn't too hot that day, so they just really enjoyed their ride. Annabel loved seeing the turtles, and even spotted a log that looked like a turtle head. She was excited to show me pictures when she got home! I'm glad they got out again this year. I wasn't sure they would with how quickly it cooled off around here. Summer just disappeared on us. Labor Day weekend was a great chance to go, though! We're soaking up our last nice days for sure!














No comments:
Post a Comment