Our marriage can drive now! Happy Sweet 16th Anniversary to us! (Yes, back in June...still catching up!)
We've also known each other two dozen years, 24. That's crazy. It's also really wonderful and amazing. I love telling our story to new friends, too.
Anyway, we celebrated with special sweet treats (it is sweet sixteen for us after all!) and we continued our tradition of seeing a Disney movie together as a family- this time, Toy Story 4 (during which I bawled my eyes out! Truly.) The kids and I had fun picking out 16 Hot Wheel cars to give Ben, too- and then they had fun helping Daddy open them all!
Such a fun day celebrating with my family! I still very much love the idea of celebrating all together, like a birthday for our family since really that's what it is, to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment