Friday, September 6, 2019

More Doodle Crate Fun

Annabel has been loving her Doodle Crate subscription!!

We have made so many cool things. Her second crate came with materials to make a string of lantern lights, which she very proudly strung above her bed and still even now turns on every single night. (So yes, I have to go in every single night to turn them off, which I happen to not mind one bit as it gives me a sneak peek of my beautiful sleeping girl every single night!)

Another crate came with materials to make her own paper and then use that paper as a cover for notebooks. We also made soap bars in another crate (no pictures, I just realized)- that was a lot of fun! She made such cute soap bars and we have one in each bathroom in our house now (though we're not allowed to actually use them- they're too pretty!). We just got our latest crate which is screen-printing onto a backpack- guess what our image is going to be?! You'll have to wait and see! (We've been too busy to do this one yet- but I'm hoping this weekend!)

Enjoy more fun pictures!
Oh- and that Stitch face in the lantern panel below- that's Daddy's contribution. Mine was hearts, stars, and flowers, and such. Leave it to Daddy to make Annabel's favorite one that she features it in the very middle of the string! Show off. But awesome, too!
















No comments: